I started my personal practice at Sivananda Center in my early twenties in search of understanding and to make peace with my strong emotions. I have impregnated in my memory the first sensations of those initial classes, when even knowing less than nothing I could feel the blooming of a deep connection. During my life, the practice has always been present. In different countries, with different instructors, but the constant of my body as a tool always there to help me be a better self. Always willing to learn and going deeper in my practice, today I study with Hart Lazer and Donna Read at United Yoga Montreal; I also assist to Lana Armstrong wall yoga classes. On July 2019 after 10 month of intensive training, I achieved my 200YTT. Since then, I discovered fulfilling on spreading the benefits of yoga whenever I get a slightly chance to do it.
trainings and classes
Right after my certification, I created Boost your Mood, a program offering weekly yoga practice to organizations and companies in West Island that want to offer their employees yoga classes in house. I also organize and promote Posture Yoga, classes for WW members at WW Pierrefonds, Montreal. Besides that, I offer personalized classes to individuals and small groups in my own studio or at the comfort of their homes.
Other Workshops and Intensives part of my yogic education are:
- Bridging the gap between Physio and Yoga with Hart Lazer and Marie Saunier (60h Intensive) 06, 10 and 11.2019
- Wall Yoga Fundamentals with Joanna Hunter – Les Fondements du Yoga au Mur avec Joanna Hunter 09.2019
- The Original Teachings of Iyengar and the Gift of Kripa Foundation Iyengar Yoga with Father Joe Pereira 09.2019
- Yoga and the Female Pelvic Floor with Leslie Howard 06.2019
- What’s new and what’s changed 2019 with Hart Lazer 05.2019
- Yoga Props: Yin with Claudine and Lana 04.2019
- Yoga Props: Yin with Claudine and Lana 03.2019
- Yoga Props: Inversions with Claudine and Lana, Intermediates 03.2019
- Yoga Props: Inversions with Claudine and Lana, Beginners 03.2019